• Identify key customers in each region and develop a relationship to generate new sales and support growing
sales volume year on year;
• Liaise with Specifiers to obtain Cleanroom specifications and support Contractors with technical assistance
whilst aiding the sales team;
• Producing monthly sales forecast;
• Manage the sales pipeline and delivery of the annual sales budget;
• To actively engage with customers to create leads, track projects, promote new and innovative business lines
and ultimately deliver sales;
• To champion the needs of cleanroom customers;
• To compile regular reports on sales and business development, including progress against key performance
• To provide competitor intelligence from the market place to assist in product costing, market development and
• To provide feedback on issues that may affect the customer relationship;
• To engage with Cleanroom team on the development of an innovative cleanroom product range and service offering.
• The successful candidate will be a business or engineering graduate who can demonstrate proven experience
(3+ yrs) in a commercial / business development role in the cleanroom sector;
• Good communication, presentation and negotiating skills are a must;
• German and English language skills are essential;
• The role will require a significant amount of time travelling and meeting customers, so it is essential that the
candidate is highly motivated and capable of working well on their own initiative.
LOCATION: Central and Eastern Europe
REPORTONG TO: Global Business Unit Director (Cleanrooms)
If you feel your profile matches the job description and the skills required then please send us your CV and cover letter by clicking the APPLY button.
Sending CV please attach the following clause:
I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my job offer (in my CV and other documents making up the job offer, if I have presented one, eg in a cover
letter) by Headcount Solutions Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw and recruiter clients, for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process, for the period
necessary to complete the recruitment process. I know that I can withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data at any time, however, the withdrawal of
consent does not affect the legality of the prior processing of data. I have administrator’s contact details, with the help of which I can withdraw my consent.
I agree / I do not consent to the processing of my personal data by Headcount Solutions Sp. z o.o. in Warsaw included in my job offer included in my job offer (in my CV
and other documents making up the job offer, if I have presented one, eg in a cover letter) for recruitment purposes carried out by the recruiter, for a period of 10 years
from the date of obtaining my data. I know that I can withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data at any time, however, the withdrawal of consent does not
affect the legality of the prior processing of data. I have administrator’s contact details, with the help of which I can withdraw my consent.
Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Warsaw, as well as the company/client for whom the recruitment process is conducted (who will realize its informational
obligation after receiving your CV), are the controllers of your personal data. You can contact us at: G43 Office Centre, ul. Grzybowska 43, 00-855 Warsaw, Tel. No.: 22 390
52 94, e-mail: email@example.com. Personal data shall be processed based on art. 6 section 1 letter a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament
and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing
Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), for the purpose of recruitment process. Consent for processing of personal data can be withdrawn at any time.
Such withdrawal does not affect lawfulness of its prior processing. Controller does not reveal or transfer personal data to a third country/ an international organization. Data
shall be kept for a period necessary to realize the purpose, as well as – in case of granting consent for it – for the purpose of potential future recruitment, maximum for 10
years. A person, whose personal data is processed, has the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of
processing concerning the data subject, and the right to data portability. In case of any doubts related to processing of personal data, a person can apply to controller for
relevant information. Independent of the above, everybody has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Data shall not be subject of automated decisionmaking,
including profiling. Providing personal data is voluntary , but necessary to realize of the given purpose.