The Technical Consultant shall report to both Technical Director of the group, based in the UK and Poland`s sales team, it is necessary to have excellent commutation between both.
The Agri Technical Consultant’s role is to manage the technical process for the business by ensuring that products, services and information consistently deliver to meet customer expectations.
The Technical Consultant will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Manage the registration process for the approval of the company’s product range with local regulatory bodies.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal/statutory registration requirements.
- Ensure that all customer installations are conducted to a consistently high quality satisfying legal and customer requirements.
- Assist in development and implementation of both free and paid trials with customers.
- Liaise with appropriate departments in local universities and research bodies, to develop, implement and then oversee field studies for the various products.
- Responsible for managing all technical aspects of key customer accounts and for driving quality improvements plans.
- Manage, motivate and training of technical teams.
- Key point of contact for all technical queries either internally from other departments and external suppliers/auditors/customers.
- Assist in developing new products to meet customer requirements and to improve existing products where applicable
Skills and Attributes:
- A Bachelors degree in Agriculture, Engineering or Food Science.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the agriculture sector.
- Excellent report writing, communication skills and an astute team player.
- Proficiency in standard office computer applications.
- Proven strong organizational skills and ability to multi task.
- Demonstrate experience in planning, goal setting and preparation of technical reports.
- High level of integrity
- Fluency in English is ESSENTIAL
Applications in English and in confidence quoting Ref No: ATC17 in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel your profile matches the job description and the skills required then please send us your CV and cover letter by clicking the APPLY button.
Please attach following clause:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment by Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o., Al. Jerozolimskie 56 c, 00-803 Warszawa, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2016, item 926 with further amendments).