• Direct day-to-day operations, including oversight of asset management in the regions and
tenant relations activities in support of short and long term objectives.
• On-time accurate reporting is essential
• Monitor regional financial reports including rental income, improvement expenditures and
overall operating expenses.
• Monitor and evaluate current administrative systems for accuracy and communication of
necessary data to various departments.
• Produce asset management analysis for presentation to senior management or
• Assist in the development of responsive and flexible leasing strategies that take maximum
advantage of changing market conditions and reviewing, negotiating discounts.
• Supervise, direct, coach and counsel Regional Hubs Managers
• Provide day-to-day direction of company policy, procedures and operations including cost
estimates; ensure that regional hubs are on schedule and within approved budgets.
• Develop a working knowledge of assigned territory creating a development strategy that
optimizes market coverage taking into account existing centers performance, competition,
trade patterns and all future development opportunities.
• Work with Concept Development team to assist in the development of a strategic,
reasonable and attainable site approval plan within assigned territory for each year.
• Maintain a positive rapport with anchor tenants, landlords and brokers.
• Provide strategic direction on viability of reinvestment/re-imaging/relocation decisions
within territory and shopping centers
• planning, space planning/standards and administrative services.
• Conduct regular, periodic sites visits to each center with the region to review conditions
and assess the effectiveness of management and maintenance programs.
• fluent English is a strict requirement
• strong academic qualifications; knowledge of/experience in financial reporting,
• knowledge of valuation and auditing of investments including ability to interpret financial
statements and perform management accounting
• excellent analytical and financial skills;
• desire to focus on real estate asset management
• previous commercial real estate experience in negotiations is essential
If you feel your profile matches the job description and the skills required then please send us your CV and cover letter by clicking the APPLY button.
Applications in English and in confidence to: email@example.com quoting Ref: SAM 18 in
the subject line.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2014 r., poz. 1182 ze zm.”