- Defining and execution of long term strategies for managed centres
- Preparation, implementation, realization and control of annual marketing budget and strategy
- Cooperation with on-site teams to develop strategies and marketing plans for particular shopping centres, including: verification of target groups and positioning of the centre against competition, increasing centre’s attractiveness and appeal by selection and organization of appropriate type of marketing activities custom tailored for particular needs of each centre, planning and commissioning external communication, supervising and coordination of promotional materials production and distribution, regular reporting on performed and planned marketing activities to the owners / asset managers
- Cooperation and coordination of the external companies rendering marketing and market research services for each shopping centre including agencies and media (organising events, ordering media and outdoor, printing communication materials, managing websites and social media)
- Maintaining effective cooperation with local authorities and other public institutions
- Preparing press releases, sending them to media, preparing a media follow up
- Support to on-site teams with maintaining relationships and cooperation with tenants on headquarter level, internal communication with tenants in the centre
- Preparation of all necessary marketing analysis, presentations and any required reports
- Marketing documentation management
- Monitoring of national and international market (competition) in terms of new strategies, events and activities
- Managing the yearly budget for the company
- Industry media subscriptions
- Building and maintaining relations with market media, buying ads, managing the designs and timing
- Building and maintaining relations with market organizations (Europa Property, CIJ, CEEQA, etc.)
- Managing the market awards calendar including the contests (applications, deadlines, chasing people in company to deliver materials) and evening dinners/parties (prices, guest lists, etc.)
- Booking tickets, accommodation, venues (e.g. restaurants) for conferences (ReDI, SCF Spring, MAPIC)
- Managing the company’s presence in market events (JLL Charity tournament, Warsaw Business Run, etc.)
- Organising companies’ events (Christmas Party, Kids St. Nicolas Party, Clients’ Party, etc.)
- Ordering printed and promotional materials
- Managing pitches (preparing schedules, documents, offers, presentations)
- Managing website and social media
- Preparing press releases in both language versions, sending them to media, preparing a media follow up
- Taking care of all necessary documentation, contracts, etc.
- Other ad-hoc projects
- Ordering the space for the stand
- Managing the design of the stand, as well as execution of it, managing the catering,
- Ordering all necessary branded materials (gadgets, brochures), as well as plans, meeting schedules, etc.
- Taking care of staff (reception, bar tenders) being present on the stand during the Forum, managing the guests’ list
- Administrative tasks (transport, WiFi, taxis, etc.)
If you feel your profile matches the job description and the skills required then please send us your CV and cover letter by clicking the APPLY button.
Sending CV please attach the following clause:
I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my job offer (in my CV and other documents making up the job offer, if I have presented one, eg in a cover letter) by Headcount Solutions Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw and recruiter clients, for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process, for the period necessary to complete the recruitment process. I know that I can withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data at any time, however, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the prior processing of data. I have administrator’s contact details, with the help of which I can withdraw my consent.
I agree / I do not consent to the processing of my personal data by Headcount Solutions Sp. z o.o. in Warsaw included in my job offer included in my job offer (in my CV and other documents making up the job offer, if I have presented one, eg in a cover letter) for recruitment purposes carried out by the recruiter, for a period of 10 years from the date of obtaining my data. I know that I can withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data at any time, however, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the prior processing of data. I have administrator’s contact details, with the help of which I can withdraw my consent.