Our Client, an international producer of insulation/cold storage construction elements is currently looking for Candidates for Export Manager – Europe and World
As Export Manager, you will be expected to develop and manage a portfolio of company accounts across Europe and World, to deliver sustainable, profitable growth for the business.
The key tasks in this role will be:
- Develop and implement the strategy for profitable growth within the designated territory;
- Develop and work with a network of customers to ensure sales targets are achieved;
- Day to day management of existing accounts ensuring growth opportunities are maximised and profitable;
- Develop the business’ value proposition through marketing initiatives including testimonials, case studies, on-line presence, communication plans and other collateral;
- Enhancing customer relationships through exceptional customer service;
- Ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements through effective collaboration with the supply chain team;
- To work with customers to develop a broader range of lines and to deliver the best solutions to the customer and the business;
- Development and implementation of promotional strategies;
- Budgeting, planning and sales forecasts;
- Preparing effective and professional sales reports and presentations for internal and external presentation as specified;
- Negotiating margins, price changes, promotional activities etc with all accounts.
- English (German will be an advantage);
- Experience in construction;
- Good technical skills;
- Experience in logistic will be an advantage;
- Professional negotiation skills.
Please note that if its necessary, home office is taken under consideration.
If you feel your profile matches the job description and the skills required then please send us your CV and cover letter by clicking the APPLY button.
Please attach following clause:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment by Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o., Al. Jerozolimskie 56 c, 00-803 Warszawa, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2016, item 926 with further amendments).