- Plans, executes and reports on audits / review s assigned by the Group Head of Internal Audit.
- Interprets policy and procedures and applies professional accounting, IT and auditing principles and standards to test and evaluate financial, IT, operational and risk management controls.
- Develops recommendations which have been agreed with management ensuring that the recommendations are realistic and achievable and cost effective and add value to the business.
- Build positive working relationships with Hea d Office and Divisional management teams to ensure mutual understanding of the role of internal audit and work with them on business process and internal control improvements.
- Communicate with key external parties such as auditors and relevant agencies.
- Performs other duties as assigned including ad hoc projects and special investigations as deemed appropriate by the Audit Committee
REPORTS TO: Group Head of Internal Audit
- Phone interview with Group Head of Internal Audit
- Phone interview with Group Senior Internal Auditor
- Meeting with Group Head of Internal Audit
- Meeting with Group CFO
TRAVEL Regular travel (up to 30 weeks / year) will be required to the Group’soverseas subsidiaries (+90 manufacturing locations worldwide)
- The candidate will be a qualified ACA or equivalent.
- Ideally Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) or ACL Certified Data Analyst (ACDA) desirable.
- An experienced Internal Audit professional in an international, ideally manufacturing group.
- Has operating in a Big 4 / Top audit firm and a plc environment for a number of years.
- Has the ability to strike an appropriate balance between independence and common sense.
- Risk based approach.
- Familiarity with computer aided audit techniques.
- Familiarity with IT General Controls auditing.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on his / her own initiative.
- Able to influence and engage people at all levels across the Group.
- High level of personal and professional integrity.
- Credible, flexible, personable and team oriented.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Sound business judgement and an ability to be decisive.
- Clarity of thought with the ability to analyst complex business situations.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Able to work to deadlines.
50% Home office
If you feel your profile matches the job description and the skills required then please send us your CV and cover letter by clicking the APPLY button.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2014 r., poz. 1182 ze zm.”