- Plans, executes and reports on audits / review s assigned by the Group Head of Internal Audit.
- Interprets policy and procedures and applies professional accounting, IT and auditing principles and standards to test and evaluate financial, IT, operational and risk management controls.
- Develops recommendations which have been agreed with management ensuring that the recommendations are realistic and achievable and cost effective and add value to the business.
- Build positive working relationships with Hea d Office and Divisional management teams to ensure mutual understanding of the role of internal audit and work with them on business process and internal control improvements.
- Communicate with key external parties such as auditors and relevant agencies.
- Performs other duties as assigned including ad hoc projects and special investigations as deemed appropriate by the Audit Committee
REPORTS TO: Group Head of Internal Audit
- Phone interview with Group Head of Internal Audit
- Phone interview with Group Senior Internal Auditor
- Meeting with Group Head of Internal Audit
- Meeting with Group CFO
TRAVEL Regular travel (up to 30 weeks / year) will be required to the Group’soverseas subsidiaries (+90 manufacturing locations worldwide)
- The candidate will be a qualified ACA or equivalent.
- Ideally Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) or ACL Certified Data Analyst (ACDA) desirable.
- An experienced Internal Audit professional in an international, ideally manufacturing group.
- Has operating in a Big 4 / Top audit firm and a plc environment for a number of years.
- Has the ability to strike an appropriate balance between independence and common sense.
- Risk based approach.
- Familiarity with computer aided audit techniques.
- Familiarity with IT General Controls auditing.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on his / her own initiative.
- Able to influence and engage people at all levels across the Group.
- High level of personal and professional integrity.
- Credible, flexible, personable and team oriented.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Sound business judgement and an ability to be decisive.
- Clarity of thought with the ability to analyst complex business situations.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Able to work to deadlines.
50% Home office
If you feel your profile matches the job description and the skills required then please send us your CV and cover letter by clicking the APPLY button.
Please attach following clause:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment by Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o., Al. Jerozolimskie 56 c, 00-803 Warszawa, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2016, item 926 with further amendments).