- Coordination of many buildings projects within existing portfolio and CAPEX works.
- Coordination of finishing work for new clients
- Managing and coordinating a team of consultants and contractors.
- Travelling within projects when required.
- Timely delivery of reports on the state work.
- Managing a feasibility study and organising competitive tenders
- Coordinating the progress and quality control on projects under management.
- Knowledge of costing process.
- Working closely with customers and service suppliers ensuring effective and proactive management of company properties.
- Coordination and responsibility for managing and monitoring the performance of the external Facilities Management supplier(s) in order to ensure optimal service to Company including:
- level of the costs,
- complying with the regulations and Company standards.
- Ensuring that supplier invoicing is completed correctly and on time, and aligned with company standards and format/coding requirements.
- Budgeting, sourcing, structuring and coordinating contracts with external service providers to ensure that a uniform management service is provided across all sites.
- Arranging and coordinating building maintenance in accordance with the terms of each lease in conjunction with t he preferred contractor.
- Negotiating and managing third party contracts
- Ensuring that both company and the tenant comply with statutory requirements relating to property management in coordination with Property Manager.
- Regular at least on the quarterly basis inspections of properties including:
– general overview of the outside areas (roads, truck courts, parking, green areas,
fences) and the roof,
– checking of all documentation (as-built docs completeness, inspection of the tenants where any issues were reported either by P M or tenant.
- Dealing, when required, with handover inspections and “make ready” activities.
- Dealing with customer applications for consent for alterations etc. i n accordance with Company policy.
- Ensuring accurate documentation of relevant documents, permits and correspondence.
- Provide feedback to the Teams to optimize future property design from a maintenance perspective.
- Project Management of small repair and construction projects, including:
- arranging of the tenders,
- managing of the works ,
- handing over of the works.
Managing issues arising from tenant snagging list and warranty repairs.
- Fluency in English is essential
- 3+ years in project management from the client/investment side
- Experience on MS Project is desirable
Excellent career opportunity within an international development group. Applications in strictest of confidence and in English, quoting Ref: JPM18 in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org