1.Defining and establishing best practices to improve and maintain employee efficiency and machine utilization.
2.Managing industrial production processes, material flow, costs analysis and production coordination.
- Provides technical support for Production Equipment (PEQ) manufacturing;
- Promotes Lean Manufacturing Principles:
- Serves as an active educator on lean manufacturing for production personnel;
- Analyzes, understands and implements industry best practices.
- Implements Lean Manufacturing goals and strategies for improving the operations and processes within the organization. Employs Lean methodologies and tools in order to accomplish business objectives:
- Develops appropriate metrics including dashboards, scorecards and productivity reporting;
- Defines data collection for purposes of efficiency and utilization improvement.
- Identifies opportunities for Continuous Improvement activities:
- Diagnoses and prioritizes opportunities with plants in areas of labor savings, throughput improvement, yield improvement, and other operational cost reductions;
- Implement, facilitates and supports kaizen activities to identify and analyse operational improvement opportunities;
- Leads the implementation of identified opportunities within plant environments by working closely with plant personnel;
- Evaluates all continuous improvement activities and develops plans to optimize performance and processes.
- Determine the standards of production processes based on Lean methodologies:
- Applies statistical methods and performs calculations to determine manufacturing processes and production standards;
- Analyses statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished products;
- Plans and establishes sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization;
- Communicates with Team, Staff, user personnel and management to develop production standards;
- Studies operations sequence, material flow and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities
Education and qualifications:
- Bachelors or master degree in Industrial Engineering / Management Engineering;
- Green belt or Black belt certification.
- 3 – 5 years of Lean Manufacturing experience;
- Knowledge of fabrication, assembly and paint processes;
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing Principles and techniques.
Key skills and behavioural competencies:
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Able to work with the team in developing (improving) and implementing work processes throughout the facility;
- Able to work with plant Management and Production Personnel involved in the manufacture;
- Good organizational and planning skills;
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions;
- Proficient using complete Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) and PC skills;
- Self-motivated; able to work independently, under general supervision; close attention to detail;
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication adopted to different target groups
If you feel your profile matches the job description and the skills required then please send us your CV and cover letter by clicking the APPLY button.
Please, add to your cv:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment by Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o., Al. Jerozolimskie 56 c, 00-803 Warszawa, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2016, item 922 with further amendments).