Improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
- Improve the process in terms of costs, quality and time:
- Elaborate techniques to optimize manufacturing methods;
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes;
- Collaborate with manufacturing services (needs and difficulties analysis) and production (observation of working conditions to prevent future problems). Analyse work flows within and across all departments to determine how the entire company can work better together.
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification:
- Guide the implementation of new production methods (technical feasibility studies, choice of equipment and manufacturing material, planning, etc.);
- Analyse processes and flows, take measurements and interpret data, design and conceive production organizations: production lines and departments, automation;
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions.
- Check the specifications of the material and equipment and participate in the installation of the machinery.
- Establishes and follows the technical data base (nomenclature, ranges).
- Promotes investment projects for industrialization taking into account the limits of user services:
- Manage cost and time constraints;
- Perform risk assessments.
6. Directs a team of superior technicians and operators.
Education and qualifications: Process Engineer
- Bachelors or master degree in Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering;
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations.
- Knowledge of fabrication, assembly and paint processes would be an advantage;
- Proven work experience in process engineering – min 5 years in automotive or metallurgic sectors;
- Knowledge of process related standards.
Key skills and behavioural competencies:
- Knowledge of technical mechanical drawing;
- Analytical thinker (statistical analysis skills);
If you feel your profile matches the job description and the skills required then please send us your CV and cover letter by clicking the APPLY button.
Please, add to your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment by Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o., Al. Jerozolimskie 56 c, 00-803 Warszawa, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2016, item 922 with further amendments).