The candidate should have previous sales and sales management experience in industrial sales to the metalworking and tooling industries.
It would be also be essential that this person had previous experience in the technical sales / support sector either locally or internationally.
The main responsibilities:
- Managing all the company operations within country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and volume targets for the all aspects of the business;
- The sales manager shall be in permanent contact with clients ensuring key account management and therefore the ability to communicate effectively is essential;
- He / She will continue to build the company image, taking an even bigger foothold in being the market leader in providing specialist solutions to the production sectors and to multi business sectors by collaborating with customers and employ; enforcing ethical business practices in line with corporate guiding principles;
- Generates and communicates monthly/quarterly/bi-annual/annual reporting to HQ;
- Responsible for maintaining an overall stable business with regular reviews with HQ to ensure that an efficient business strategy is in line with group;
- Hands on leadership is essential with extensive travel throughout the country required to both maintain and develop further opportunities for the company;
- A strong business/commercial background is essential for the role;
- The maintaining of margin is also crucial to the role.
- Strong technical background is also preferred and therefore demonstrating the ability to discuss and create solutions is key to the role;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential and a bonus would be German language skills;
- Initially a home office base, and with continued business growth a full representative office will be set up.
Package details are to be agreed individually.
If you feel your profile matches the job description and the skills required then please send us your CV and cover letter by clicking the APPLY button.
Please attach following clause:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment by Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o., Al. Jerozolimskie 56 c, 00-803 Warszawa, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2016, item 926 with further amendments).