- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with new potential customers in the assigned territory segment to generate new business for our products;
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential;
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for prospective customers;
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups;
- Analyses the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization;
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas;
- Participates in trade shows and conventions;
- Based on home office.
- Minimum three years’ experience in wholesale of steel tanks, diesel and other environmental storage equipment;
- Excellent Customer service skills;
- Driver’s license;
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken);
- IT literate and good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent team player;
- Good presentation;
- Well organized;
If you feel your profile matches the job description and the skills required then please send us your CV and cover letter by clicking the APPLY button.
Please attach following clause:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment by Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o., Al. Jerozolimskie 56 c, 00-803 Warszawa, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2016, item 926 with further amendments).