Personal Competencies (Essential)
• Detail-orientation: ability to review/develop system components and data with accuracy and focus.
• Research & Analysis: able to identify the cause of the issue and understand it fully before using analytical skills to effectively develop solutions.
• Communication: both oral and written, able to use a range of techniques and styles to ensure that communication is timely, clear and effective, to both individuals and groups.
• Personal Organisation: able to work in a methodical and organised way to achieve goals and ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
• Adaptability: able to adapt to a complex, ever changing work environment including adopting a flexible approach and reacting positively to changing circumstances.
• Accountability: able to ensure the successful completion of every task or activity they undertake at work including having a positive, can do attitude in their pursuit of their goals and duties.
• Team Working: recognising responsibility as a team member to include providing active support and loyalty, valuing individuals for their knowledge and contribution, encourage everyone to contribute and to ensure fellow team members are fully informed of matters that may affect them.
• Quality & Customer Service: able to demonstrate clear commitment to achieving high levels of customer service to all employees.
• Self-Development: the ability to recognise the responsibility to develop oneself and proactively seeking assistance to meet development needs.
• Respect for Race, Equality and Diversity: sees issues from another person’s point of view. Is polite, tolerant and patient when dealing with people, treating them with respect and dignity, no matter what their race, religion, position, background, circumstances, status or appearance.
Headcount Solutions Europe
Requirements Essential Desirable
Higher level education
Relevant technical qualifications
Prince 2 awareness
Experience in a Business Analyst role
Worked in a manufacturing environment
Ability to handle difficult and demanding customer environments and pressurised workload
SAP ERP skills or experience of ERP systems (in areas qualify management (BOMs), warehouse and material management)
Development skills in ABAP
SAP Fiori Development
Understanding of change management and change management systems
Strong analytical skills
Main Purpose of the Role:
The role of Business Analyst – SAP BAU PP/QM is responsible for helping support all company’s applications, systems and users.
This role is based at both Denmark and/or Katowice,Poland but will be required to travel to our remote sites worldwide.
Whilst the role is mainly Business As Usual and small projects, from time to time the role includes participation in SAP roll outs to new business acquisitions around the world. The postholder is required to travel to our remote sites worldwide.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Business Analyst Team Leader – SAP BAU to plan, schedule and monitor own work in order to meet business needs. This will include day-to-day incidents, changes and release management, configuration, project work, etc.
• Receipt of incident and problem tickets and the co-ordination of appropriate and timely responses, including dealing with requests from the 2nd line support team.
• Ensuring requests are handled according to agreed procedures, and that documentation of supported components is available and in an appropriate format for those providing 1st and 2nd line support.
• Provide detailed documentation and guidance to all users in the effective use of systems and products.
• Produce test scripts for users, 2nd line support and fellow colleagues.
• Propose, discuss and evaluate potential solutions with the SAP BAU Business Analyst Team and implement agreed modifications or workarounds as directed.
• Perform testing of any new software releases that are performance by the SAP BAU Business Analyst Team.
• Configuration of core SAP ERP system.
• Writing of specification documents for technical and non-technical projects.
• Perform a project management, business analyst and/or internal consultant role on various projects identified by the business.
• Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles set out i.e. SLA’s, KPI’s and ITIL.
• Assist in maintaining the IT knowledge base through clear and accurate documentation of systems and related business procedures.
• Identify and work towards service improvements.
• Train users in any new improvements to software systems.
Denmark or Katowice(Poland)
Jeśli brakuje, że Twój profil pasuje do lokalizacji i umiejętności, prześlij nam swoje CV i listę motywacyjną, przycisk APLIKUJ.
Prosimy o załączenie klauzuli:
Wyrażamy zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych w naszej ofercie w celu pozyskania danych przez pracowników Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z oo, Al. Jerozolimskie 56c, 00-803 Warszawa, Ustawa o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Tekst jednolity: Dz.U. 2016 poz. 926 z późn. Zm.).