Detail-orientation: ability to review/develop system components and data with accuracy and focus.
• Research & Analysis: able to identify the cause of the issue and understand it fully before using analytical skills to effectively develop solutions.
• Communication: both oral and written, able to use a range of techniques and styles to ensure that communication is timely, clear and effective, to both individuals and groups.
• Personal Organisation: able to work in a methodical and organised way to achieve goals and ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
• Adaptability: able to adapt to a complex, ever changing work environment including adopting a flexible approach and reacting positively to changing circumstances.
• Accountability: able to ensure the successful completion of every task or activity they undertake at work including having a positive, can do attitude in their pursuit of their goals and duties.
• Team Working: recognising responsibility as a team member to include providing active support and loyalty, valuing individuals for their knowledge and contribution, encourage everyone to contribute and to ensure fellow team members are fully informed of matters that may affect them.
• Quality & Customer Service: able to demonstrate clear commitment to achieving high levels of customer service to all employees.
• Self-Development: the ability to recognise the responsibility to develop oneself and proactively seeking assistance to meet development needs.
• Respect for Race, Equality and Diversity: sees issues from another person’s point of view. Is polite, tolerant and patient when dealing with people, treating them with respect and dignity, no matter what their race, religion, position, background, circumstances, status or appearance.
Requirements Essential Desirable
Higher level education
Relevant technical qualifications
Prince 2 Practitioner
Experience in an Application Developer role
Worked in a manufacturing environment
Ability to handle difficult and demanding customer environments and pressurised workload
Experience SQL and IBM DB2 database environments
Understanding of Oracle – queries, views, database design, forms, report creation
SCADA Wonderware InTouch experience and SCADA object/template development
Microsoft Project and Visio experience
Experience of IIS 7.0
Strong analytical skills
A fantastic career opportunity with a global manufacturing group who offer an excellent career path in your future development and opportunities within a multicultural and multi-national business. Please send your updated CV in English, with the relevant GDPR/RODO permissions included and quoting Reference: SCADA AD 22 in the subject line to: email@example.com
Main Purpose of the Role:
The role of SCADA Application Developer is responsible for supporting and developing the divisions computer systems to further the business objectives.
This role is based at Katowice, Poland but will be required to travel to our remote sites worldwide.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Technical Development Team Leader to plan, schedule and monitor own work in order to meet business needs.
• Analysing and documenting the requirements of users.
• Designing and configuring solutions to meet users’ requirements.
• Supporting new and existing systems both in person and via the telephone.
• Documenting systems using required standards, methods and tools so that they can be supported by other members of the team.
• Providing advice and guidance to end-users on the effective use of existing systems.
• Designing and writing add-ons and interfaces to existing business system packages.
• Evaluation and choosing business systems for the business.
• Managing projects, including upgrades and technical maintenance programmes.
• Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles set out i.e. SLA’s, KPI’s and ITIL.
• Assist in maintaining the IT knowledge base through clear and accurate documentation of systems and related business procedures.
• Identify and work towards service improvements and efficiencies.
Other Reasonable Duties
This Job Description sets out the main duties of the post at the date when it was drawn up. Such duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the post or the level of responsibility entailed. Such variations are a common occurrence and cannot of themselves justify a reconsideration of the grading of the post. This list of duties is not exhaustive and from time to time staff will be asked to undertake any other reasonable tasks in relation to their role.
Jeśli brakuje, że Twój profil pasuje do lokalizacji i umiejętności, prześlij nam swoje CV i listę motywacyjną, przycisk APLIKUJ.
Prosimy o załączenie klauzuli:
Wyrażamy zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych w naszej ofercie w celu pozyskania danych przez pracowników Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z oo, Al. Jerozolimskie 56c, 00-803 Warszawa, Ustawa o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Tekst jednolity: Dz.U. 2016 poz. 926 z późn. Zm.).