O 10 + years Manufacturing Process Management experience including working internationally and managing multi-sites and multi-jurisdictional sites (ideally from an automotive background).
O Detailed knowledge of how functional performance feeds in to the delivery of efficiency and is capable of leading multinational teams to achieve this in diverse setting.
O Will have significant experience of project management of complex multi-site projects occurring simultaneously
O Will have led significant capital investment in a multinational setting which might also include new builds.
O Will have led significant Manufacturing or Logistics transformation program in terms of site moves, starts up, site wind up, manufacturing optimisation or inventory optimisation or total supply chain restructuring including decommissions and recommissions
O Will have driven major Quality transformation internally and or for a customer
O A clear strategic thinker on manufacturing optimisation with demonstrated track record of having done this.
O Be a driver of ‘green’ energy solutions and ESG programs
O Comfortable in dealing with Finance and understanding the link between Operational performance and financial results
O An excellent communicator upwards and downwards as well as towards
peers and the ability to lead and drive people in a proactive way.
O Capable of presenting on complex ideas and associated solutions clearly.
O Be able to make the balance between entrepeneural approach and the demands of a publicly quoted company
O Needs to be able to absorb lots of data and reach decisions based on this data in line with the business needs in a timely manner
O Be able to strike the balance between getting into a lot of detail and summarising that detail quickly to make a decision.
O Be an advocate for the customer in the Manufacture process and be able to create the trade-off between customer satisfaction and manufacturing
O Has demonstrated an ability to manage and grow people in to newer roles
with greater responsibility. Succession planning is essential in this role.
O Extensive travel is a prerequisite for the role
P Likely to be educated in Engineering or Manufacturing to Masters level
O Total fluency in English
O Will have done some formal or information qualifications in Finance
O Will have done some formal qualifications in Lean processes
Supporting the setting of the functional investment direction for the division in conjunction with the Operations Director (your direct manager, as it’s his budget!!)
• Defining and agreeing on KPI’s in relation to CapEx and OpEx and ensuring Budgets are adhered to……. rigorously…
• Supporting, delivering and implementing the strategy as part of the Divisional and group Strategic process.
• Project managing a number of the Strategic projects arising from that Strategic process.
• Manage the Divisional Capital Investment Budget across the 10+ factories. Prioritise spending in line with the overall strategy and operational performance.
• Ensure continuous focus on manufacturing optimisation from a geographic and brand perspective as regards the most efficient manufacturing location for a given country and given brand.
• Drive the introduction of new and upgraded processes from an Operational perspective.
• Support the SAP implementation through the Operations by supporting the SAP project team and the Operations support team within SAP project team as and where required
• Support the Operational excellence program based on Lean and 6 Sigma, with a clear focus on delivering efficiencies agreed.
• Support the Operations Director on any due diligence associated with further acquisitions done by the division.
• Manage specifically the cost of warranty, and the delivery of positive Manufacturing variances compared to standards across the entire division
• Experienced in due diligence processes on possible acquisitions
Any of CEE countries ) Germany, Poland, Hungary, Cz Rp or Slovakia.
Jeśli brakuje, że Twój profil pasuje do lokalizacji i umiejętności, prześlij nam swoje CV i listę motywacyjną, przycisk APLIKUJ.
Prosimy o załączenie klauzuli:
Wyrażamy zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych w naszej ofercie w celu pozyskania danych przez pracowników Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z oo, Al. Jerozolimskie 56c, 00-803 Warszawa, Ustawa o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997 r. (Tekst jednolity: Dz.U. 2016 poz. 926 z późn. Zm.).